- W3C Disability Access for the achievement of the disabled (OKU)
- Download multimedia elements in the media gallery
- Portal MyHEALTH user Mobile version
- RSS Feed
- Sharing information on social websites
1. W3C Disability Access for the achievement of the disabled (OKU)
Portal MyHEALTH is providing access to the disabled (OKU)
a. Color blind users
For color blind users, there are several color options available in the upper right of every page of My HEALTH portal. Users can select a color from the color selection that were given; such as blue, red and grey.
The color of the page template will change immediately after the selection is made.
b. Elderly users
For elderly users, MyHEALTH Portal is providing a different text size options
Text size options are displayed in the column on every page of MyHEALTH Portal. Users can choose whether to use the larger or smaller text size.
2. Download multimedia elements in the media gallery
You can download multimedia materials in formats FLV, AVI, MPEG, MP4 and MOV by clicking the appropriate icon above.
3. Portal MyHEALTH user Mobile version
Mobile MyHEALTH produced for users of mobile devices.
MyHEALTH Mobile portal page has been produced for consumers:
- And other mobile devices that can read XHTML and WAP 1.0
Users can follow the activities carried out by MyHEALTH Portal members with just surfing facebook and can become one of MyHEALTH facebook friends.
Users can follow the activities carried out by MyHEALTH Portal members with just surfing twitter and can become one of MyHEALTH twitter followers
Users can follow the activities carried out by MyHEALTH Portal members with just surfing instagram and can become one of MyHEALTH instagram friends.
Users can follow the activities carried out by MyHEALTH Portal members with just surfing youtube and can become one of MyHEALTH youtube followers.
8. RSS Feed
RSS is an acronym for Really Simple Syndication which is an application of Extensible Markup Language according to World Wide Consortium (W3C) specifications. It is a news syndication format and is used as an agent to get the news or online data from the web site / portal that supports this application.
Through these RSS Feed,
- You can choose to read the news you want, and relevant to your needs.
- You indirectly find reliable information and prevent spam.
- You can find out the latest information in the portal faster and more efficiently.
- You can obtain news or information which is current without visiting this site.
9. Sharing information on social websites
All the materials on the Portal MyHEALTH could be shared in the social pages by clicking on the Share button above.
Last Reviewed : 31st October 2017