- Choose the best technique that suits you.
- Learn and practice that technique often.
- Do not get up suddenly after a relaxation practice. Spend a minute or two enjoying the relaxed sensation.
- Get up slowly when you are ready.
- It is not possible to learn relaxation in one session. Practice more to become proficient and more relaxed.
- Identify stressors or anxiety producing situations. Avoid them.
- Make choices and develop your coping skills.
|Last Review||:||26 April 2012|
|:||Normah bt. Nordin|
|:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|
|Reviewed||:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)