- Improves your physical fitness.
- Improves balance, coordination and gait.
- Increases energy to cope with your normal daily tasks.
- Improves your self esteem and reduces anxiety.
- Quicker recovery from illness and stress.
- Controls your blood pressure and strengthens your heart.
- Improves glucose control.
- Retards osteoporosis.
- Greater opportunity to meet other people.
|Last Review||:||26 April 2012|
|:||Normah bt. Nordin|
|:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|
|Reviewed||:||Dr. Mohmad bin Salleh|
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)