- Deep breathing
- Other relaxation techniques
- Progressive muscular relaxation (more complex technique)
Progression Of Exercise Programme
- For strengthening – add weights, starting with low weights and low repetitions.
- For endurance, to strengthen the heart and build up stamina – increase repetitions.
- The aerobic phase may be replaced or added by other activitities e.g.
- Walking – Walk in a temperature controlled, humidity controlled and flat surface. For example in a Mega mall.
- Jogging (if you have been doing this)
Gradually increase time, speed or distance.
|Last Review||:||26 April 2012|
|:||Normah bt. Nordin|
|:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|
|Reviewed||:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|