Vacation is an allocation of time for someone to travel to a place usually for a break.
An employee needs to take leave from work. During the vacation, he/she will discontinue from usual paid work. For unemployed individual, he/she will allocate the time to rest from engaging in daily chores.
Research On The Effects of Vacations Towards Physical and Psychological Health
- Source of image : www.clipartbest.com (http://www.dreamstime.com > www.dreamstime.com)
- Pusat Rujukan Persuratan Melayu @ DBP.(n.d.). Retrieved January 25, 2017, from http://prpm.dbp.gov.my/Search.aspx?k=melancong
- Vacation Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary.(n.d.).Retrieved January 25, 2017, from http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/vacation http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/vacation
- Daskal,L.(2016, June 13).4 Scientific Reasons Vacations Are Good for Your Health. Retrieved January 25, 2017, from http://www.inc.com/lolly-daskal/4-scientific-reasons-why-vacation-is-awesome-for-you.html
- Ferguson, J.L.(2016, March 4). Health Benefits of Taking a Vacation. Retrieved January 25, 2017, from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jill-l-ferguson/health-benefits-of-taking-a-vacation_b_9384466.html
- Health Benefits of Vacations. (n.d.). Retrieved January 25, 2017, from https://www.healthnet.com/portal/home/content/iwc/home/articles/health_benefits_of_vacations.action
- Strauss-Blasche, G., C. Ekmekcioglu, and W. Marktl. “Does Vacation Enable Recuperation? Changes in Well-being Associated with Time Away from Work.” Occupational Medicine 50,no.3 (2000): 167-72. Accessed January 26, 2017.doi:10.1093/occmed/50.3.167.
|Last reviewed||:||22 Mei 2017|
|Translator||:||Pn. Noor Hafizah bt. Abdul Halim|
|Accreditor||:||Pn. Ruhana bt. Mahmod|