- Commence exercise according to your physical capacity.
- It should make sufficient demands on your body to be beneficial. Above all, it should be enjoyable.
- Avoid unrealistic and strenuous activities.
- Consult your doctor before starting any exercise programme. If you have any medical problems, adjust the types of exercise and level of activities accordingly.
- Move about as much as possible using as many different movements as possible.
- Movement must be smooth and lively. Avoid violent and jerky movements.
- Do not stop exercise abruptly while exercising. Keep moving slowly before restarting exercise.
- Fix an exercise routine for yourself.
|Last Review||:||26 April 2012|
|:||Normah bt. Nordin|
|:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|
|Reviewed||:||Dr. Muhammad Azlan bin Abd. Rahman|
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)