Knowing More About Fitness And Exercise.
Four Components Of Physical Fitness:
- Cardio – vascular endurance:
- This is the sustained ability of the heart, lungs and blood vessels to carry oxygen to body cells.
- It involves exercise or activity that places a demand on the heart and lungs. The exercises should involve large muscle groups of the legs, arms or shoulders and maintained.
- Muscular fitness consists of:
- Begin by alternating 2-3 minutes of exercise with 2-3 minutes of rest over 15 minutes.
- Activity should be increased 2-3 minutes every week until total of 30 minutes is reached.
- Flexibility – the ability of joints to move freely without discomfort throughout the full range of movement.
- Body composition – how much of your weight is lean mass (muscle and bone) and how much is fat.
|Last Review||:||26 April 2012|
|:||Normah bt. Nordin|
|:||Thillainathan a/l Krishnan|
|Reviewed||:||Dr. Mohmad bin Salleh|
(Visited 102 times, 1 visits today)