What is body odour?
- When your sweat mixes with bacteria, it causes an unpleasant body odour
- Body odour is also influenced by certain foods like garlic and curry
Is any particular person more prone to body odour?
- Anyone may affected
- Boys are more affected than girls
What are the symptoms?
- Unpleasant smell especially after sweating
- The smell disappears with a bath
Is there any treatment for body odour?
- Use antibacterial soap
- Use antiperspirant deodorant
How can one reduce body odour?
Tips to reduce body odour:
- Have regular baths
- Change your clothes regularly
- Wear clean clothes
- Choose clothes made from natural fibres like cotton and silk
- Shave hair at your armpits
- Do not take too much garlic, curry and onions
|Last Reviewed||:||27 April 2012|
|Content Writer||:||Dr. Salmiah bt. Md. Sharif|
|Reviewer||:||Dr. Norharlina bt. Bahar|